Friday, October 18, 2013

Zhucchini Lasagna

Zhucchini Lasagna
Zhucchini Lasagna 



Great for anyone going low carb OR who has so many zucchini, they don’t know what to do!! We found the sauce to be very mild. I think it would be better with twice as much garlic. I boiled my zucchini slices for about 3 minutes so they were partially cooked. I wanted to make sure they were soft in the finished dish or I knew the kids wouldn’t eat them. The cottage cheese provides a slightly tangy note. I think we would have preferred ricotta, but that is personal taste. I use my 11×7 baking dish and got 6 pieces the size of what you see in my photos. Both of the guys ate two so it fed 4 of us, and I double the meat. Adjust the recipe accordingly for your family.


Full post: Zhucchini Lasagna 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...